Documentation: Look Up
Developed by Optimum Design Technology Version 4.7.5
Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS)
Progressive Individual Resources Inc. (PIR )
Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS) offered through Progressive Individual Resources, serves people with mental health disabilities by offering integrated mental health care support.
- Our Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services assists individuals in reducing mental health symptoms and improves their functioning and coping skills.
- Our services is available to qualifying residents of Anoka, Dakota, Hennepin and Ramsey counties who are 18 years or older, diagnosed with mental illness or traumatic brain injury and for whom it is determined that they require rehabilitative services.
Scope of Services Provided:
- Medication monitoring and literacy
- Utilization of community resources, including mental health, physical health, and dental services
- Money management skills and maintaining financial assistance.
- Transition to community integration from a residential facility or hospital
- Household management skills, organization, cleaning and home safety.
- Transportation skills, i.e. Use of buses, community orientation and orientation.
- Interpersonal communication, social skills, self-advocacy, social and leisure functioning
- Employment/vocational related skills
- Culturally appropriate integrated mental health care support services
- Healthy life style skills and practices
Location or Services:
Our clients have access to the right care at the right time in the right location.
- The client’s home, relative or significant other
- The client’s work site
- The community:
- Drop-in center or recreation center
- Social setting
- Psychosocial clubhouse, such as AAA
- Other places in the community
- Referral Sources:
- Country or contracted Case Managers
- Medical Professionals
- Social Service Support staff
- Self referrals
- Family members
- Our staff receives on-going education and clinical supervision to encourage professional growth. Most staff has a minimum of BA in Human Services and some have Master’s Degrees.
- Our staff is trained in Behavioral intervention technique, HIPPA, Vulnerable Adult training..
For referral, please contact:
Richard Oni, Ph.D.